Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yay! I did it at last!






Wow! At last, all the hard works came to a result, which is this! (photos above) It's actually a lotus origami. I followed the tutorial on You tube actually. The hardest part wasn't the folding or flipping the papers. But I find measuring && cutting the papers the most mah fan part of this origami. I know it doesn't look that perfect as the one shown on You tube. But still, I'm satisfied =) Wanna learn too? Here's the link : Lotus Origami

Utarians, anyone interested in learning how to do this origami, just come and see me. I'd love to teach ya'll. FOC babeyh :) Just make sure you bring some coloured papers okayy :) I'm usually at the cafe or the reading room. If I were not to be at the places I've mentioned, just give me a call okay. You know my number :P

No comments: