Sunday, July 19, 2009

i <3 Ghost 2 Finale :)

OMG! I watched the last episode of Ghost 2 and I cried twice! Tak kira la berapa minit I cried. But since I replayed the last scene twice, I end up crying twice! TWICE my dears. Adoi. Parah siot.

Ouhhhhhh best gilak. Gilak best! If you guys didn't have the chance to watch it, go to www.8tv.com.my and watch the Catch-Up Tv. But remember to make an account first okay. But if you guys are at home that day, for sure you guys watch it kan? If you're one of Ghost's die-hard fan like me! :) Tapi ade jugak yang tak suke. Entah kenape. Huhhh. This is so far the best Malaysian Drama okay. And they got award for it okay. Shout Awards. (Penat aku meng-iklan ni)

In the end, Eza was supposed to be together with Zack. But.... Jeng jeng! Go watch it la.

Beeeeeeeessssssst sangat doe!

Ouh, I sounded pathetic kan? Jakun kan? Gelabah kan? Pedulik hape? Yang penting aku dah tengok. Weeeeeee~!

p/s : my mate sudeh bengkak ley. sakit pulak tu. adoi. but it's worth it for a drama like that. daripade aku nangis sebab lain, ta de gunenye kan? :)

No comments: