Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please tell me this is not THE Yasmin Ahmad you're talking about :(


OMG! I can't believe this. Sumpah. I didn't even know she was hospitalized. I'm in full shock right now. Still can't believe my eyes. It's like a dream je. Sumpah. Tell me this is not true and these people are talking about another Yasmin Ahmad. Please. Weyyyyy... I can't take this.

Mesti korang kate aku melebey-lebey. Bukannye the late Yasmin tu relatives aku pun. But to me, she's like a mother. Mother of all creativity and great things. Arwah was the one who spoke for her mind and other minds as well without any fear. She taught me many things through her movies. Her movies were the very best.

Still, I can't believe that this is really happening. OMG :((

Sepet, Gubra, Mukhsin and other movies has been so insprirational to me in may ways. It's like she said or more like she expressed her thoughts that are mostly the same with mine. So, when i watched her movies, I feel related to her. OMG this is shocking babe. Sumpah I don't expect this pun. And I think she's working on her latest movie awww. Such a waste for he to go now. Tapi hidup mati, bukan kita yang menentukan. Kan?

The nation, I believe is not ready for such thing. Well, I am, for sure. She will be missed dearly. I will miss her. Rest in peace.

No comments: