Thursday, July 2, 2009

daun pisang vs daun keladi

Just came back from lepaking with my lepaking partner at the bus stop. Memang korang mesti kate, "kejadahnye lepak kat bus stop?" Hahaha! But it's sooo true! Since we don't have anywhere to lepak *except for the lake but since the lake os outside of the housing area, we didn't dare to go out*, we lepak-ed there je la. There is a park, sorry-a mini park there actually. So, there's benches there. We sat there a talked like we got nathing else to do. Pakat-pakat ta buley tido awal. Plus, this babi *she calls me babi, I'm calling her one too!* don't really like her new roommate, she rather lepak outside and only goes back when it's so late so that she can just sleep. Pelik-pelik doe.

Don't ask me why she didn't like her roommate. It's none of ma business okay? :)

Zatay is leaving perlis tomorrow. Huhuhuu good for her. It's what she wanted. But still, away from me :( Tapy tape la. As long as she gets what she wants, I'm happpy too darling :) I miss her badly. And all my friends too. And my family... ohhhhhhhhh sangat ta best.

Next Saturday, there's going to be an event. Asian Cultural Night actually. But hey, it's not what it seems okay. Not all the traditional thingy. There are some cultural dance ke ape ke. Tapy, plus the hip hop dance!? Hahahaha it's cultural alright! Culture jugak kan? ahahahaha. Oohhh I can't wait to watch it. heheheh :)

But the thing is, I don't have anything formal or suitable to be worn on this Saturday. Alamak! Takkan maw pakai my fav petak-petak shirt je kot kan? But what else should I be wearing? I've never been to this kind of events. I don't even go to weddings that often. Malas. Banyak orang. Panas! ahahahaha. Entahla, we'll see. Hey people, what should I be wearing eh? Daun pisang or daun keladi?

No comments: