Thursday, June 18, 2009

A trip to Fransemeyih

Lepas ini maw pegy beli tiket pergi balik ke France babaaayyy :) Huuhuhuhu best gyle. It's like the king of all dreams awww. I'm so fucking excited.

Duuuhhhhh! ahahahhhhaha Tade la, it the pergi balik tiket pulang ke kampung. It's so funny when I mentioned my home back in Semenyih as 'hometown' ya'all. Tiihhhiiiiihihi :)

Gonna be going with my two new friends ( not really new la ) to bandar lame Kampar. Naek kereta sweep ( prebet sapu ) Ehhhh, excited doe. As if I'm going on a trip.

And, I joined the Mass Comm Society AND also Drama and Public Speaking Society. Bhhhaahhhaa Ni sume member punye pasal till I had to be in TWO societies. Eh, tapy ta pe ah kan? It's called, 'expanding hubungan silaturahim' kan kan? :) I wanted to join the English Society. Tapy dyeorang ta bukak booth pun. Next week kot. Oh, please Amorn, don't think of adding another club okayyy XD Tamak haloba halobi :)

No comments: