Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bus Kinta

Huhhhhhhhh. Very tiring la todayy. The thing is, I had to wait for the bus in the middle of the hotness of Kampar. And, the dumb bus is not on time. Damn it. Booooo UTAR bus! At last, Kinta bus ( I know, very the vintage one! )jugak dapat duet kiteorang. Damn, if it's not because my friends didn't have a bike, I swear, taking the bus would be the very LAST option. Unless it's raining. Or, the lake over-flowed. Or, my bike patah riuk terbelah dua. Bhahahah!

Since the bodo bus was late, and the Kinta bus pun asek tunggu bagy bus tu penuh, I was late for both Public Speaking and Com. Studies' class. Aiyakk muka tebal pom pom punyaaaaaaa. Frust gile. Like, I was really semangat you know. I wanna be the student yang datang awal, duduk dekat depan, taking notes and being the one who actually knows everything that is going on. Now, cannot already lah. HUUhuhuu I hope I can catch up la nanty.

Eh, am I overreacting? 6^_^

So, short-term azam is to be as early as possible in every classes. I also want to be very focus. Score score score! *Wink wink. Scholarship, come come to mama! ^.^

p/s : Kampar still has the old vintage busses, you know. Ala, like the one they had in Semenyih tu, ape? Foh Hup. Haaaa, Foh Hup yang bankrup tu. Hikhik.

p p/s : Lately no photos hor? Stupid housing lorh. Cannot take picture. Bodo. '_'

No comments: