Friday, June 5, 2009

heh, lawok doe

Good morning everyone. How was your sleep?

*sigh Bodo gile aku tanye macam tu. Orang lain tengah membuto, den sibuk lak nak 'Good Morning' oghang.

I just read my sister's blog just now. Shocked, I admit. Ahahaha. They went to a movie. And did not tell me. AND my sister is bloging about it, while trying to not to tell me. She even asked people who reads her blog to not to tell me. Sumpah gile lawak. Way beyond kelakar. Luckily I was on the phone with Zaty. Hell knows how I'm gonna laugh at this :) Mesti dyeorang tengok Terminator Salvation or ape tu, Monsters vs. Aliens tu erk? Ha, ye la kot. Anyways, tape la. I'm not gonna be sooooo pissed off. A bit la. But not that serious kot. She knows how much I like movies. Ta kesah la movies ape pun, I'm totally in love with cinemas. Gile pelik kan? XD

But, one thing's for sure. I'm soooo gonna book tickets for the movie New Moon. Ipoh pun jadiklah. Best pe JJ ipoh. Kan kan? :)

No comments: