Thursday, June 18, 2009

EVER

Have you ever felt that you don't belong? Ever felt alone? Ever felt that everyone has their own colony and you don't have your's like you had before? Ever felt that you wanted to be like them? Ever felt like you wanna go back to the place you belong? Ever felt that you made a bad choice? Ever thought that you better off in your old, nice and cozy teritory?

Every face
Every smiles
Filled up the space
The atmosphere is unbelievable

The crowd is loud
With talks and shouts
With happiness filling their lungs
Nothing saddens them

Alone, I'm here
With all these burden I had to bare
It's not what I wish
Never could I have asked for this

The crowd leaves
Leaving the empty space
No more smiles
Nothing but silence
Fills this space

Silence overcome me
My lips are sealed
The boundaries that kept us apart
Is too high for me to climb

So,
All to be done is wait
And rot
Till the very last blood
Till the very last flesh


P/s : Kejadahnye ape yang aku buat ni? Busan melampaui batas, melepasi ukuran, melebihi maksima. :))

No comments: