Wednesday, July 21, 2010

life


life is just temporary. nothing's permanent and nothing's going to stay there forever. life forms and life can be taken away, without you even getting a chance to enjoy and make full use of it.

that's life to me.

so, i make it a note that life should be all about doing what's best and getting the joy of life is one of the most important thing.

i know, life sucks. tell me who's life doesn't.

believe me, no matter who you are., you life still sucks, sometimes. kan?

mine sucks big time. believe me. but we are not here to discuss that, mind you :) this post will be about life and the way i see it.

for me, no matter who you are, rich or poor, smart or stupid, you are how you life your life. you hold the key to your very own life. some may stick to the idea that your life depends on your fate.

no one's denying that.

but, i would like to add that there are something that you could do with your life and feel superbly good about it. i think life is both, fate and hard work.

a guy once told me that he feels that his life is meaningless. he regrets being in this world. he's down and feels that he could do nothing about it.

i get that feeling. i have it sometimes, too. with some recent happenings, i do feel that i'm a disappointment to my parents. a disgrace, actually. i know it's hard for my parents to accept that their daughter is not as bright as they expect to be.

i'm never gonna be a scientist. let alone a dentist, a profession that my father has always encouraged be to get into. not even a teacher, like my mother. i ain't going anywhere renounced universities like my friends. let alone overseas universities.

okay this has to stop. suddenly this entry is about me.

cut the crap. okay, what i wanted to say is that, i think all these temporary things will not be the measurement of how good your life is. having houses as big as palaces doesn't mean that you own all the happiness in the world. having branded stuffs don't make you any difference than me if you have loads of problems stacking up, waiting for you to settle.

what's important is how you use what's left in your life, for the best in the future.

you can find ways to gain money. you can try all sorts of ways to get education. nothing is impossible.

the only challenge is yourself. no one is gonna be pity on you for the rest of your life.

someday, they'll be sick of the whinnings. someday, you have to prove that you're worth it. worth to be on this world.

i'm not in a perfect life either. so, let us all try our very best to be good in what we're really good at.

ah, as usual, crapping from me :) adios amigos.

No comments: