Thursday, August 13, 2009

purple is ma thang :)

It's already 3.45 am and I'm still awake. Why? Ask her. Bhahahah.

I had to do this question and answers thingy for my talk show presentation, due this Friday. Yeah, it's on Friday and I'm still preparing the questions. I'm the best last-minute-student. Be jealous. Heheh! Okay, moving on.

While preparing the questions, I somehow found this very interesting thing (wtf!) It's like you can create your own design of the Converse canvas shoes. Personalize them, you'd say. It was fun! Aahah. No, actually it wasn't that kewl pun. But, you don't have any idea of how sleepy I am. That explains the me-finding-this-thing-interesting. Kill me :)

Andddddd, you can purchase it. The personalized design will be sent to the factory kow and will be custom-made and delivered to you. Mine cost $62.00 which is like so un-affordable for me. So, I'll just dream about it tonight :) Be jealous la weyy...


I'm so in love with the colours la bhai! :) Yeah, I'm Miss Rainbow, if you're wonderin'. I like colours all around me and I wear colourful tee's and and my usual Crocs, the orange one. I look like a clown, kot. Teehee!

Wanna have a look and perhaps, have them? Go here.


P/s : Oh my goodness, we are getting sick of that person. Not la until hating that person. Just sick of je.

No comments: