Thursday, August 13, 2009

meet dicky


Hello world. Meet my boyfriend, Dicky. ^_^

I'm alone in the house, I think. Sometimes I feel like a loner. People in my house seems to disappear without me knowing where they went. Fuck it. Bhahahaha But come to think of it, aku pun keluar tak bagitau orang lain. Bodohla amorn ni.

Missed, or rather intentionally skipped Comp. Studies this morning. Dang, that class was so effing boring that we wouldn't feel any loss if we skipped that class. Ask my coursemates. You'll know why. Tak baik la aku kutuk kan ^_^

And I'm super sleepy la. But at the same time, superbly hungry. Shit. Instant noodle time. Imma get all my hairs falling down by end of the semester. LOL Kidding la. ( my mum would freak out and ask me not to eat instant noodle at all ) Tapi sumbat instant mee pun kekadang bosan jugak kan. Tapi malas mau keluar makan la. Sorang-sorang pulak tu "=_=

Kampar seems to be in a very gloomy mood right now. It rained like almost all the time. Dulu panas macam sial. Sial. Sekarang hujan, pun macam sial. Aku yang tak thankful.

Tomorrow's the Public Speaking Talk show day. Dang I'm not prepared yet. Best kan? Sangtla best :) Saturday, Economics presentation pulak. Adoyy.

Mee dah kembang, buhbye :)


No comments: