Monday, August 17, 2009

Next time nigga

Hell-o people. Haha. Okay that is so weird. Well, it was a weird weekend anyway. It started off with the fact that I had to be alone this weekend because it seems that all my pals are off to their respective hometowns. And I'm like some weirdo lying around here when everyone else got to go back to their home. Shit big time ya'll.

I lost my wallet for goodness sake! Fuck it. Yeah I put my bag outside of the class but I thought UTAR was supposed to be safe enough for me to do that. No idea some people would come and take it. Why I said someone took it? Because it ended up in the toilet. But hell, I don't care who took it. Because I'm happy enough to have the wallet back along with the stuff in it. All the important stuff la. No, I don't care about the money. Hell, this stuff is way important than money. My IC, License, Resident Card and most importantly, my ATM card. Hell I don't know what imma do without it. You tell me people, how to live with ATM cards. Haha!

And the climaxx of the weekend is that I fell of my bike. It was an accident. Wanna know how? Ask me :)

Want the photos of my knee that got injured?
Really?
You wanna see it?
Sure?
Errrrr...








Maybe next time, nigga! :)

No comments: