Thursday, August 28, 2008

luQ, how dare u?

hey ya'll! ahahaha mcm gedik jew. pedulik hape? ahahaha yeah, agak gila cos my flu seems to be too stuborn to go away. ape tah au merepak kat sekulah today. bising je till irwan had to shut me up! hahaha.

i gyle smpai i dare luq to bite me in the arm, silly me! he's one kind of a guy yg ta bule dicabar so he DID bite me in the arm. ouch! budo la. he held me so hard till bukan yg dye gigit uh sakit, tapy tempat yg dye pegang uh. gyla punya luQ!

but i revenged BIG time tady. i slap him in the face dgn tangan yg berair (from the back) tyme dye tgh sembang dgn gf && friends. GREAT TIMING kan kan? aahahah! luq, its not over yet oke! siapla ko! dah la SALIVA ko lekat kat baju akuh! yeah , i know, EEeeWW! nseb lu jantan wa ta berani nak balas kaw kaw! wht? u want him to bite me again? NO WAYY! XP

today, zaty got sick again && had to went back early. stil not well. me? kalu i call my mum, she'd go like, "sape soh pegy sekulah kalu dah taw saket?" or "mama dalam kelas la, mcm mane?". besides, takan nak tggal moto kat sekulah? i'm sick with the case of my dad's car kne rampok, ta kan nak kne ngn moto aku plak kan kan? fck u perampok! XD nak rampok, g rampok kaum kerabat penggali emas ke hape ke!

lps tu, to make things spicier, got news yg smlm one of our teachrs ngamok! nseb ta dtg! ahahaha. la, small small matter jd besar, thts why!whtever la, i'm not involved yippy! ;) kalu ngamok lg, i'll be enjoying at the back seat.

btw, tomorrow, as in thursday, ade pertandingn kawad kaky. yeah, marching bodo tuh! ahaha X) FYI i hate it plus i hate the ones who joining it. hey, no hard feelings oke but i really have issues with one of the teams && their leader. nseb lu da diam kalu ta, menderhakalah aku taw! XP
yg laen, dun worry, i stil lovee you! wtf! ahahaha XP

lonely i am stil. adoyy time time sakit ni la nak jd loner. sudih oke, being sick sick && sick, alone wthout anyone to comfort me mcm i ni baby. whtever la, better hug my teddy. he's mine && he love me. END of STORY ;)

besides tht, nothing INTERESTING happend.

so, thts the addition to the previous blog yg agak ta lengkap cos i was just back frm skewl just now. signing off! tdow ZZZzzZZzzz...

No comments: