Friday, May 28, 2010

pocofamily

presentin' my family photo. wish i had a head that big. i'd be much more wiser and cleverer!

and do take note that no, my mum did not just gave birth to a daughter named katy. why on earth would my younger sister named katy when the rest of us had to live with 'odd' names? hahahah!

i mean, not that i hate my name. it wouldn't be fair if my younger sister had a london-name, innit?

and yes, katy's the cat i've been talking about on facebook. she's a cat. not my sister okay. and she has mustache, representing the whiskers she has. it was my sister's idea, blame her! hahahaha but she look cute right? the cat, i mean LOL

this is actually from a website offering people to personalize the pocoyo character with their own imagination of what they want their pocoyo avatar to look like.

wanna have a try? go to the Pocoyizate website! you'll have the individual pocoyos of your own. i edited mine to make a family photo :)


2 comments:

Yasmin said...

i suker:)mak u mmg nmpak sama.U pung.Comey giler.Nk wat gak ar.Musykil bkn kah Katy A.K.A Babi

tuankedaitehtarik said...

hahah en en... buat la.. lepas tu tunjuk! :) ahaha tu psl dye ade misai! hahahahaha