Thursday, May 20, 2010

bookmark

i've been totally bored to death today, ehem i mean yesterday that it came to me this idea of doing a bookmark with the ice-cream setik. my sister bought it at some local stationary shop *yang fofular sekali kat semenyih tu* and these are the left-overs. it's multi-coloured and yeah, memang dah ade colours. there's a bigger size and dang i sure need to get my hands on that ones! tunggu masa nak pergi je :P

presenting, my bila-boring-nak-mampus's creations :


i love these two fellas :) there are my best, for now. don't ask if the strawberry is on top of some poo because i was planning to make it look like a chocolate cake with strawberry on it. and the other one is actually strings with some beads tied to it. ♥

the red one is the first one i did. it looked okay at first but after adding my name, it looked totally fuh-gly. damn :X

gonna add some more creations. nak beli? hahahahaha

No comments: