Thursday, May 20, 2010

bangkok

Hey peeps! It's 11.55pm right now and I'm with my sister-accompanying her doing her revision. Rajin adik aku doe. Wished I was a little like her. But heck, I'm not born with that will to study that much. Entahlah. Guess I am one of the people who are not fit be geniuses kot.

And with this recent incident, I feel a lot more less confident to continue my studies. It feels like I am wasting my time and my parents ka-ching je.

*sigh*

But, let's put it aside first, okay? I'll figure it out later. Don't wanna mess my life with all these stressing questions doe.

Anyway, lets talk about something else.

Like, what's happening in Thailand. Damn these protesters should just get a gunshot in their friggin' head. What were they thinking, ruining people's life just because they do not agree with the government? If you really wanna pick a fight, then go burn the friggin' government offices. It would be better and much more courageous kan? You guys wanted to show off your eagerness and your braveness, right? Then show it somewhere else, asshole.

Tell me what do you get of the act that you did? Nothing, people. Nothing.

And you spent days in the town, protesting for something that some of you might not even be sure of. After some time, they'd see back their mission and realise that they aren't going anywhere near victory.

And kudos to the Thai government for being so strict this time. They should learn a lesson. And if I'd be the leader, I'd have them all shot to death.

They risk their life and many innocent ones just to fulfill their crazy wish. What the heck?

We just see some of the photos and stories of the innocent people living in the town. But the fact is that they suffer so much. They had no electricities and water supply for several days and that adds to the suffering they already had. They can't leave their house just like that and they surely have nowhere else to go, right? And besides, going outside of the house would mean committing suicide unintentionally, right?

Shop lots and malls were also burnt. Damn those places were some of the best places in Bangkok. And in just one day, it all came tumbling down just because of the riots.

Damn them.

Ask yourself dear protesters. What do you get from this? Victory? I don't think so. Revenge? Who and why did you have that grudge?

You are destroying your own country.

Let's all hope that this won;t be happening in Malaysia. Let us all take the lesson.

Thus, it is crucial that we learn to be more tolerate and accept the differences that we have.

And stop being prejudice. Stop being racists. Stop being judgmental towards people without trying to know them. Stop being assholes.

Guess that's enough assholes for now. Do drop some comments :)

No comments: