Wednesday, April 14, 2010

don't push it too far baby

don't push my patience too far, okay? i seem to look all jolly-and-i-don't-have-a-damn-problem-in-life but the truth is, i ain't that perfect.

i'll always try hard to be jolly and stuff like that. but i ain't no clown okay.

see, now you made me post emo-ish blogs lak. so bad la u ni. *gedik*

back to the story.

if i say no, it's a no. unless if you know me well enough to persuade me to say yes. and not much people can do that. and on't ask me to spill out other people's secrets. you ain't gonna succeed love:)

and don't ask me to do stuff that i really don't want to. hell, it sure ticks me off. who likes to be forced, kan? plain logic. but, if it's logical and productive, i might think twice :) *wink wink*

post ini bukanlah bragging punye post. saje je. to tell people who i really am. because some might find it hard to know me.

just be who you are when you are with me and i'll assure you i'll be too. and don't lie if you're not good enough. because i know. because i'm a pro. hahahahah! *pengakuan grace about me*


5 comments:

shafizISnotMYname said...

m0rn,
u marah i ke sbb salu suruh u ambik kulit ayam ?
hehe

tuankedaitehtarik said...

mane de marah
hahah
kalu marah i ta bgy u de kulit tu :)

Yasmin said...

u ckp je u marah.
Nnt u x yah amek kulit ayam lagi.
Berdosa ooooo

shafizISnotMYname said...

kak yas batu api !

Unknown said...

hahahaha adoy
amni,u kne kawin dgn mamak ghanny tu
ley mintak peha ayam && kulit ayam :P
kan kak yas :)