Thursday, December 31, 2009

merepek kerepek tepek

I'm supposed to be sleeping now, considering that it's already 3.4i am at this moment. My eyes are doomed to be closed but my heart was leaping of joy. Yeah I know the brain is the one which tells us what to do. But, my heart has won the war and is taking in charge of what I'm doing right now. Why? My heart has been cherished and smoothened with love that it is now the strongest amongst all organs.

It was the brain who succeeds to control me. But now heart has taken over. I dunno why.

Guess my heart is now contented enough. Happy enough. Calm enough.

For my heart was like tsunami, waves hitting up the rocks and shores of my feelings. No man could stop it. No one could deny the strong waves of my hatred. My strong winds of sadness.

But now, no more tsunamis to ruin my day. No more strong winds could turn my day sour.

Everything's quite okay right now. Friends and family. Lovers and best friends are all in favor to cheer me up. I love them and I will always be.

Actually the entry that I'm posting now is actually craps la. Bedtime lullaby, if you'd prefer it that way. Haha.

It's already the 31st. 2010 is already at the door, knocking away, wanting 2009 to leave the house so that he could move in. 2010, a new chapter of life.

A new paragraph of the essays of our life.
A new line in the paragraph of happiness and of sadness.
A new word in the sentence of fulfilling our hopes and dreams.
A new letter in the words of achievements.

Ape aku merepek ni? Tataw, aku geleng kepale tutup mate.

dah la tu, cukup-cukupla.

Cukup-cukupla berpoya-poya.
Cukup-cukupla bermain-main.
Cukup-cukupla bercanda.
Cukup-cukupla bergurau senda.

Cukup-cukupla hipokrit.
Cukup-cukupla mengutuk.
Cukup-cukupla mengata.
Cukup-cukupla mengkritik.

Cukup-cukupla gedik.
Cukup-cukupla poyo.
Cukup-cukupla sadis.
Habes-habeskanla amalan dosa.

Selamat Tahun Baru 2010. Semoga apa yang ingin anda kecapi, tapy tertinggal separuh jalan di 2009, diharap dapat menyambung kembali hasrat murni ( atau tak) itu. Maaf dipinta bukan hanya pada hari raya. Jangan jahil.

Adios Amigos 2009
Hello, 2010 :)


No comments: