Sunday, December 27, 2009

heeee gedik :P

27 12 2009

The decision I made
Spontaneous, and very very silly
I did no double check
No doubt, no questions
Not even hesitating to say no

It warms my heart to hear him

But, my mind is still sane
Questions flooded in
Soon after I said yes

I questioned my sanity
I questioned what my heart says

But HEART is always there to tell my mind
To let go
To enjoy what's love
To feel what is it like to love
And to be loved again
To cherish the sacred bond
Between two people

I gave in
I gave my heart along
My hopes
My dreams

Love never work one-way
What's given will be sent back to you
So, I pray
That the love I gave shall give light to my lover
And his love too
Shall be my light in the dark
My shinning star that I gaze upon
My rose amongst the thorn
My paradise...


No comments: