Sunday, November 22, 2009

origa-what?

If you guys noticed, I'm a huge fan or origami. So huge that whenever I'm bored or have nothing to do, my fingers will scavenge for some papers, no matter how it looks or where I found it. I'll make origami out of the papers. The ones that I remember only la. Takkan semua origami ley ingat kan?

And ouh, for some of you who are still wondering what the hell is origami, I suggest you click on to this link : Origami with Rachel Katz

Or, you can just Google it and search for the information.

Berlambak-lambak jenis origami yang ada. Peh, rugi kalau tak belajar. And if you feel like learning, you can start by doing the simple ones. Like cranes, hearts, boxes etc. . Again, Google 'em by typing in the word origami diagrams. Then, you find so many diagrams with illustrations that'll help you on the paper folding process.



Afraid that you'll have trouble following the diagrams? Then, go for tutorial videos. There's a bunch of 'em in YouTube, for instance.

Tak tergoda lagi? Okay, ai goda yu all cukup-cukup hari ni. ^_^

Photo taken from Kimono Reincarnate's Blog


I found this photo on Flickr. The one who made it deserves two thumbs up! :)

This one, I made it myself after watching a tutorial on YouTube.

Butterflies! :) Tutorials on You Tube here.

Ahah! Cukup tergoda tak? *wink wink*

No comments: