Monday, April 20, 2009

hye halo halo :) it's been really long since i've posted any entries on this blog. really didnt have the will to do so. hahahah! malas XD

so, with only a month and few days before me moving to Kampar, i still cant believe that i will be staying away from my family and friends. the longest period of me being away from home pun, was like only less than a week! imagine me being there for 4 years. yelah, of course balik cuti. but still, the fact that i will not be under my mother's armpit ( bawah ketiak mak ) kinda freaks me out. ouh yeah mesty orang kate hal ni remeh. but honestly, it is not for me. because almost all the desicions taken by me was affected by my family. well, more like, my mom does all the desicion making la lol :) i'm gonna miss my mother's armpit la wey XD

and ouh yeah now i know why my sis hates kfc a lot. watch this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFgbHK6yP2g

No comments: