Monday, March 30, 2009

now, i can breathe in peace into my lungs

I PASSED the drving test! yaaaaaaaaayyyy! aaaaaahhhhhhhhh you'll be seing me on the road not only on two wheels, but FOUR after this! ;) yeah, i'm so excited because after this, i get to go see my lovely bestie who is currently havin' a good time at KKB. i SO need to visit her. naty dia lupa aku! XD

above is the results. there are two of them. but this one is interesting. i made two mistakes. one of 'em is one hulluva serious mistake. but, i did it just because the officer was SO making me scared. demit! overall i did well. thats all lah. kang orang label aku berlagak enn? :)

now, i can breathe in peace into my lungs because there will be no more clutches, or problems adjusting the damn clutch && minyak. thank goodness ;)

1 comment:

lalat_lana96 said...

Tahniah... Buley tumpang??